You're gonna die. Unless you do polka.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No need for me to worry if I am still unable to define my own music then.

the chart indicate that rap and hip hop musicians die most via homocide

wouldn't that mess up the rest of their statistics?
i mean how can they die of heart attack and cancer and all that...
if they already died via homocide?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

FranklyFlawless wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 am No need for me to worry if I am still unable to define my own music then.
You'll die of sheer boredom.
harryupbabble wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:44 pm the chart indicate that rap and hip hop musicians die most via homocide

wouldn't that mess up the rest of their statistics?
i mean how can they die of heart attack and cancer and all that...
if they already died via homocide?
I am sincerely curious what kind of weed you smoke because I want to stay the hell away from it.
The chart is CLEARLY listing percentage rates.
The highest percentage rate a hip hop artist will die of is homicide. Followed by accidental so on and so forth. Why am I explaining this?

I need a f**king drink.

If I learned anything, it’s that folk music causes cancer.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

“Source: Author”

That checks out.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

i can see arnold swarzenneger as the terminator getting annoyed by lawrence welk's music and i can see weird all yankovic getting shot multiple times by that same terminator

plus, rappers, punkers, metallers, etc
they commit homicide on polkaers?

i mean, what about those violent rednecks that burned disco records...
where's their statistic impact on homicide on polkaist?

cryophonik wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:24 pm If I learned anything, it’s that folk music causes cancer.
Yep. All thanks to Judy Collins. Send In The Clowns is probably the worst song ever written in the history of music. Well that and anything by the Communards.

That would be MacArthur Park.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

VOODOO U wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:18 pm I need a f**king drink.
I don't drink, but I do on occasion, scream inwardly in disbelief... and feel compelled to just: :bang: until that scream subsides. But :o still :scared: ... with some things, the WHAT?!!! lingers. :dog:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

I guess that's why they call it the blues.

Bombadil wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:16 pm That would be MacArthur Park.
That's pretty bad but it's better then send in the clowns.
Shabdahbriah wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:05 pm I don't drink
Have you heard send in the clowns? You'll start drinking once you hear it.
osiris wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:34 pm I guess that's why they call it the blues.
You guys are on a roll with really bad songs. Actually i can say that Elton is one artist I feel is overrated. Out of his whole catalog I only like about 7 songs. And one of them isn't even a song he wrote. But every Elton song ever written, even the really crappy early shit, is better than send in the clowns.

In fact, I like every KVR song that's ever been submitted in the music cafe since the dawn of KVR better than send in the clowns.

Barry Manilow Copacabanana, or whatever it's called.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Are you kidding me?? That's the only good song he's ever written. So I've heard of course.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”