Coming up: Yamaha Montage standalone VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I own the hardware and can’t wait to use this. As far as envelopes, use your ears and forget being overly technical. Skill comes from the sounds that come out of your speakers. No one listening to your music cares about what envelopes were used to make your songs. Cheers
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

I really hope this turns out. Halion only goes so far and it's not quite the same.

really excited about this
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Me also!

Very excited, I hope Yamaha will release more of their instruments as plugins.
Roland and Korg release plugins.
I hope the anounced plugin is a start for more to come.
I will buy it if it's less than $ 1.000

:)
Last edited by protools on Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCrown wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:02 pm ....I will buy it if it's less than $ 1.000
I think it will be more than one dollar, but I will buy it if it's less than $49.

I still wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up this isn't either super expensive or, more likely, tied to ownership of the hardware workstation.

IF it won't be tied to hardware , I expect it to be in the price range of 400-500 euros .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:28 pm IF it won't be tied to hardware , I expect it to be in the price range of 400-500 euros .
makes sense ......€399-449 seems a "marketworthy" price for my feel.
IMHO, it would be a stupid move to tie it to a HW-Montage ownership.

If they do, i´d expect them, to losen it 1-2 years later.
Maybe some stupid "suit" might think they have to tie it, to not offend any Montage owner.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I will be shocked if Yamaha goes outside of their Norm and Release this for non Montage M owners.
When i bought my Yamaha MX it came bundled with the Reface DX Synth for Ipad which still isn't available for sale and that was years ago.

D-Fusion wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:44 pm I will be shocked if Yamaha goes outside of their Norm and Release this for non Montage M owners.
When i bought my Yamaha MX it came bundled with the Reface DX Synth for Ipad which still isn't available for sale and that was years ago.
I have never heard of a reface dx synth for ipad
Perhaps you mean this one : yamaha fm essential , which is also pretty damn good and free
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/music_p ... index.html
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:51 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:44 pm I will be shocked if Yamaha goes outside of their Norm and Release this for non Montage M owners.
I have never heard of a reface dx synth for ipad
Perhaps you mean this one : yamaha fm essential , which is also pretty damn good and free
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/music_p ... index.html
Yes. That one :)
It is the same synth as the Reface DX and it came out shortly after the DX Was released.
I see they have change their tone since then and you can legaly go to a store and hook your IPad to a mx to get the full version with their FM GO! option.

FM GO! Visit a Yamaha dealer and get the full version FREE
Download the free version of FM Essential, then take your iOS device to an authorized Yamaha dealer. Once in the store, connect to a Yamaha MX synthesizer to unlock the full version of FM Essential. Unlocking gives you 261 additional Voices plus the ability to save and load your own creations. Once downloaded, the app stays on your device fully enabled even when the MX is no longer connected!

A Montage M GO! Option would be insane :hihi:

beely wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:10 pm More details:
https://yamahasynth.com/learn/montage-m ... -montage-m

ESP1.jpg
Oh no ... It's looking more like the same old Yamaha thing where it's only for hardware owners. :(

Return to “Instruments”